Call for Projects and Labs Submissions
In the context of the 42nd edition of the Annual Conference of the European Association for Computer Graphics, projects and labs have the chance to highlight innovative trends and achievements to the most prominent scientific and industrial community in Computer Graphics.
Increase visibility of your project results and make your lab activities known at EG’2021 on topics related (but not limited) to:
- shape modeling, repairing and resampling,
- shape segmentation and retrieval,
- computational photography,
- computational imaging,
- image processing,
- digital fabrication and 3D printing,
- human-computer interaction,
- virtual and augmented reality,
- applications of Computer Graphics (biomedical, environmental, artistic, cultural heritage, and others)
To present your projects and/or your lab at EG’2021 and get the best possible interaction with the conference participants, we offer a Virtual Exposition booth
The Virtual Exposition Space includes:
- Five-minutes presentation slot during the EG’2021 conference
- Virtual desk and chair in an online session (probably in gather.town)
Submission Details for EG’2021 Projects and Labs Presentation
The submission should not exceed 2 pages (in PDF format) and should include the following details:
- Project/Lab name and acronym (if any)
- Coordinator/responsible name and affiliation
- Involved partners/participants
- Short description of activities
The submission should be sent by email to the EG’2021 Projects and Labs Chairs email@example.com
Important Dates & Submission for EG’2021 Projects and Labs Presentation
- The deadline for submission is January 31, 2021.
- Decision about acceptance will be notified on March 4, 2021.
- The deadline for final submission is April 12, 2021.
EG’2021 Projects and Labs Chairs
Ursula Augsdörfer, TU Graz, Austria
Reinhold Preiner, TU Graz, Austria
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further details and clarifications: firstname.lastname@example.org