Speakers and Presenters
Below you can find instructions for speakers and presenters. Read them carefully to make the most of EuroVis 2022.
// Presentation Times
- Full papers: the maximum talk length is 25 minutes, including questions. We recommend a 20 minute talk with 5 minutes for questions.
- Short papers: the maximum talk length is 20 minutes, including questions. We recommend a 15 minute talk with 5 minutes for questions.
- STARs: the maximum talk length is 50 minutes, including questions. We recommend a 25-30 minute talk with 20-25 minutes for questions.
- Workshops: Please consult with your workshop organizers for the intended duration of presentations.
Please be respectful of these time limits.
// Projector and Slides
Meeting rooms are equipped with 1920×1080 Full HD projectors. Regarding the projector input, to optimize the sessions.
To gain maximum size and benefit on the screen, we encourage speakers to utilize the 16×9 wide format templates.
- Download the EuroVis 2022 Powerpoint template file
- Download the EuroVis 2022 Keynote template file
// Before your session
Presenters are expected to arrive at their session 15 minutes early to meet their session chair, receive final instructions and upload and their presentation on their computer.