We are happy to announce that the annual Eurographics Workshop on Visual Computing for Biology and Medicine (EG VCBM) will take place as a 3-day lunch-to-lunch workshop in Norrköping, Sweden on September 20–22, 2023! We are planning an on-site event. In addition, there will be the VCBM Summer school on September 19 targeted towards people new to visualization and visual computing in biology and medicine. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in person!
EG VCBM addresses the state of the art in visual computing research with a strong focus on applications in biology and medicine. It provides an interdisciplinary forum for experts (researchers and practitioners) from visualization, visual analytics, computer graphics, image processing, computer vision, human-computer interfaces as well as experts from biology and medicine, jointly working on next-generation visual computing solutions for medicine, healthcare, and the biotechnology sector.
All papers (regular papers as well as short papers) will focus on a well-defined biological/medical problem, and demonstrate a significant innovation or improvement in visual computing. We are looking forward to your exciting submissions and will look forward to welcome you in Norrköping.
Ingrid Hotz, Daniel Jönsson, Claes Lundström, and Martin Falk
EG VCBM 2023 General Chairs
- 2023-09-19: The poster gallery and the Image Contest gallery are now online.
- 2023-09-06: The conference program is now available.
- 2023-09-05: The Image Contest is now open. Submission deadline is on September 15. See the call for details.
- 2023-08-16: Conference registration is now open. See also the general information for attendees.
- VCBM summer school with tutorial sessions will take place on Sept. 19 – the day before the conference