VCBM 2021 will take place at the Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology (IBPC) in Paris.
The Institute of Physico-Chemical Biology at CNRS was created in 1930 by the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation. Its mission: Promoting research in all areas of biology. The various departments and laboratories link the CNRS to the Universities Pierre et Marie Curie and Paris-Diderot. The IBPC is supported by the Edmond de Rothschild Foundation for the Development of Scientific Research. It is a member of the Foundation Pierre Gilles de Gennes and an active partner in Paris Sciences et Lettres (PSL) and in all research institutions of the Montagne Ste Geneviève.
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
CNRS – FRC 550
13, rue Pierre et Marie Curie – 75005 Paris – FR
If you come by plane:
- Arriving Charles de Gaulle airport (Roissy), take the R.E.R line B to PARIS and get off at Luxembourg station (approximately 40 min).
- Arriving Orly airport, take the OrlyVal line to Antony, then change to R.E.R. line B to PARIS and get off at Luxembourg station (approximately 45 min).
Nearest subway stops:
- Line 7: Place Monge
- Line 10: Cardinal Lemoine
- RER B: Luxembourg
Nearest bus stops:
- Lines 21 and 27: Feuillantines or Berthollet Vauquelin
- Line 38, 82, and 85: Gare du Luxembourg
- Line 47: Monge
- Lines 63, 86, and 87: Monge Mutualité or Maubert Mutualité
- Line 84: Place du Panthéon
- Line 89: Lycee Henri IV
- Line 91: Port Royal-Bertholet
Paris offers a wide range of accommodation options. Here are a few recommendations in the nearby area: